We Don’t Get Paid Unless We Win!
As experienced legal advocates, most of our clients come to us with a lot of questions and concerns: What is the likelihood for a successful outcome? How much does your firm charge for your services? Can you help ease our financial burdens?
At our firm, nothing brings us more satisfaction than helping our clients achieve the assistance they need! We want to help alleviate your monetary stress, not compound it. This is why Jackson Law Firm, PLLC operates on contingency fees.
Call our attorney today for a no-charge consultation with our Chattanooga social security disability and personal injury lawyer.
Benefits Of A Contingency Arrangement
We are often asked what it means to hire an attorney on a contingency basis. In a nutshell, it means you can retain the services of highly skilled legal counsel for free until your case is successful. You can rest easy knowing we don't collect a dime until your case is concluded.
The benefits of contingency fee legal services:
- Provides legal access to people who normally can't afford an attorney: Let's face it, most individuals don't have a large enough nest egg to pay for skilled representation, especially if they have been unable to work due to a disability. A contingency arrangement provides a means for any individual to obtain the high quality legal counsel they deserve without the worry of how they will be able to pay for it.
- It's efficient: Time is money, especially for individuals who are suffering the economic hardship of a disability and their attorneys. Since contingency attorneys do not get paid unless a successful outcome is reached, they are strongly motivated to keep expenses low, resolve the matter swiftly, and achieve as much financial benefits as possible.
- Your attorney shares the risk with you: If your case is unsuccessful, your lawyer does not get paid. Period. This provides a huge incentive for your attorney to work diligently to achieve the best results possible.
- No padded hours or exorbitant rates: Unfortunately, some attorneys are not above padding the hours they bill or charging exceedingly exorbitant hourly rates, leaving their clients with an enormous financial obligation for which they were unprepared. With a contingency arrangement, you pay a predetermined percentage of your monetary recovery. You can rest easy knowing ahead of time approximately what your final bill will be.
- Higher chance of success with larger recoveries: Statistics show that SSDI claimants who retain the services of a skilled Social Security Disability lawyer have a higher chance of a successful outcome. Additionally, your SSDI attorney can help fight for benefits you may not have been aware of, such as back pay, providing you with an opportunity to achieve a larger recovery had you gone through the process alone.
We Are Ready To Help!
In keeping to our commitment of relieving the financial strain of our clients as much as possible, we offer free case evaluations. Jackson Law Firm, PLLC has helped thousands of individuals obtain the assistance they deserved and we are ready to help you! Whether you need astute legal counsel to complete and file your SSDI application or caring representation to fight for your benefits in an appeal, our experienced Chattanooga attorney can provide the unwavering advocacy you need.
Financial worries should never prevent you from garnering the maximum SSDI benefits you deserve! Contact our firm today to get started.