Our Chattanooga Social Security Disability Attorney Can Help!
Applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits can be daunting, and many people feel confused or overwhelmed by the process. In addition to the complicated application process, you may also be struggling with the stress of a serious disability. Adding the lengthy application to your already full schedule can feel impossible. At Jackson Law Firm, we are fully versed in the intricacies of applying for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits and are here to help you when you need us.
Navigating Social Security Disability Insurance Paperwork & Processes
Unsurprisingly, applying for SSDI benefits requires extensive paperwork and documentation that proves you are in need of financial assistance. In addition to completing all forms thoroughly, you also must include necessary records and documentation, as well as a detailed explanation pertaining to why you are entitled to SSDI benefits.
Your application must include:
- Your Social Security number and birth/baptismal certificate.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers for all doctors, caseworkers, clinics, hospitals, etc. that have treated you, as well as records for all of your visits.
- Documentation for all medicines, including dosages, you take or have taken in the past.
- All medical records, including laboratory and other test results, such as blood work or imaging scans.
- Record of where you have worked, and a summary of the type of work you performed.
- Copies of your most recent W-2 Form, or if you were self-employed, your federal tax return.
- Explanation of your condition, and its impact on your ability to work.
- Your permission for the SSA to request additional information from the healthcare professionals who have treated you.
With so much at stake, it’s advised to have a dedicated Chattanooga SSD Lawyer assisting you with the processes. At Jackson Law Firm, we are committed to helping you get the SSDI benefits you are entitled to and will work with you personally, from start to finish.
Jackson Law Firm Is Committed to Helping You
At Jackson Law Firm, we believe that personal attention is crucial to quality legal representation, and we make you and your case our priority. Our Chattanooga Social Security Disability lawyer will handle your case personally, and because we are a local attorney, with a detailed understanding of both the local intricacies of the Chattanooga court system and Federal legal processes, we can help you make legal decisions with confidence. We have helped thousands of clients with Social Security Disability Insurance cases, and are here to help you compile, complete, and apply for your SSDI benefits.
To get help applying for the Social Security Disability Insurance benefits you are entitled to, contact an attorney today or get application tips for Social Security Disability Insurance here.